Welcome! This blog was designed as an open forum for us to set up social events and find people who might share similar interests. It can be whatever we want it to be so feel free to add pictures and content. Send Brittany J-A your contact info if you want to be added as a contributor. Have fun with it and enjoy!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cigar City Brewery?

Hiya folks,

Thinking of heading to the Cigar City Brewery sometime in the early afternoonish on Saturday. Fancy a taste of their frothy goodness and many tasty bits at Whole Foods? I'm thinking around 2PM. E-mail me or call me if you're feeling the urge, and we can work on meeting up.

http://www.cigarcitybrewing.com/

On a more immediate note, I will probably desperately need a beverage tomorrow (Friday) around 6. Any interested parties or people who know of already planned things, I'd appreciate some contact.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment