Welcome! This blog was designed as an open forum for us to set up social events and find people who might share similar interests. It can be whatever we want it to be so feel free to add pictures and content. Send Brittany J-A your contact info if you want to be added as a contributor. Have fun with it and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Artsy things, this weekend and next

Hi everyone!

First Saturday of every month is the Ybor City Artwalk and guess what? It's September (as of tomorrow)! I know that the plan was to go to the beach, but we could always stop and do it sometime.

http://www.yborartassociation.com/events/artwalk/YAA%20Art%20Walk%20Brochure_FINAL.pdf

More immediately, there's this interesting art, theater, literature insanity happening next weekend in Ybor (9/9-911). It's called Deep Carnivale. I think I'll definitely try to make at least some of that. How could anyone pass up, "I am a Cuban Sandwich"?

http://deepcarnivale.com/2010/home.html

2 comments:

  1. I would like to go to the beach this Saturday, but I love artsy stuff, so I'd be interested in the Carnivale next weekend and maybe doing the Ybor City Artwalk another month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that makes a lot of sense, Julie. Artwalk can always happen next month.

    ReplyDelete