Welcome! This blog was designed as an open forum for us to set up social events and find people who might share similar interests. It can be whatever we want it to be so feel free to add pictures and content. Send Brittany J-A your contact info if you want to be added as a contributor. Have fun with it and enjoy!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Potluck fantastic and Jersey Shore! Pound it out with your poufs!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know what I was preparing.

I'm making Thai peanut roasted tofu and garlic mushroom rice. For beverages, I will have a signature cocktail, the Purple Panic Pandemonium (can be non-alcoholic, slightly alcoholic, and otherwise). I will also provide vaguely purple spritzers, meade, and water. Of course, I'll have paper plates, cups, and other things of that sort as well.

I leave the rest to you ingenious folks. Jersey Shore will proceed the potluck.

Call me if you get lost (609) 442-7639. You can park anywhere other than directly in front of a building.

See you all Thursday!

Jason

5 comments:

  1. Sounds delish! I think Kev and I will be bringing garlicky mashed POTATOES. See you all there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum, I'm bringing Polynesian Pineapple Chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds tasty! Hmmm filled with "P"s.

    ReplyDelete