Welcome! This blog was designed as an open forum for us to set up social events and find people who might share similar interests. It can be whatever we want it to be so feel free to add pictures and content. Send Brittany J-A your contact info if you want to be added as a contributor. Have fun with it and enjoy!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ummm.. hello beautiful weather!

So I just checked the forecast.. I know it is always subject to change (up until the minute it happens)..but Thurs-Sat looks like Sunny skies, no rain..

So I am thinking, Sat... beach??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it turns out to be nice, anyone in? Do your work some other time, because um.. hello we live in freakin' Florida for a reason.

3 comments:

  1. I would but I'm gone this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun. I actually haven't been to the beach yet. I've heard there's a really nice park in St. Pete.

    http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/05_ft_desoto.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday beach sounds great to me! Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete