Welcome! This blog was designed as an open forum for us to set up social events and find people who might share similar interests. It can be whatever we want it to be so feel free to add pictures and content. Send Brittany J-A your contact info if you want to be added as a contributor. Have fun with it and enjoy!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Thoughts and ideas

I was thinking of maybe going to the International Boba Cafe near the University Mall on Friday after dinner. I've heard they have a great open mic night on Fridays and fun tea drinks.

http://tampabay.metromix.com/restaurants/restaurant_review/cheap-eats-boba-house/1860733/content

I'm thinking I may swing by the Ybor Market this Saturday around 10ish. Has anyone been there yet?
http://www.ybormarket.com/

I was also considering seeing this film with the Japanese Meetup group for all those people who love things Japanese. It's Saturday at 2PM.

http://www.meetup.com/japanese-571/calendar/14236275/

Sometime in the future, I'd like to go see Rocky Horror. They have it every few weeks at a local theater with a wondrous live cast. If you've never seen it and would like to go, I'll make sure you're coached properly as to avoid certain Rocky Horror embarrassment doom.

That's all for now, folks.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Rocky Horror! Lemme know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally up for the market some time and Rocky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE BOBA

    Never seen Rocky Horror, but always wanted to! I definitely need you to coach me... all I know is people wear odd things to it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Boba and Rocky Horror. The International Boba House is pretty awesome. I had an amazing vanilla plum slush boba the other day. MMMM TASTY! I'll let folks know about Rocky. They have shows this weekend, but I think it's too soon to get something together for that.

    ReplyDelete