Welcome! This blog was designed as an open forum for us to set up social events and find people who might share similar interests. It can be whatever we want it to be so feel free to add pictures and content. Send Brittany J-A your contact info if you want to be added as a contributor. Have fun with it and enjoy!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dog Sees God @ the Performing Arts Center

This Saturday there is a performance of Dog Sees God at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center. It starts at 8 pm and tickets are available on the website for $24.50. One of the older graduate students, Heather McGinty told me about it. She said if we had a big enough group we could plan to meet up for dinner beforehand. Let me know if you're interested!

4 comments:

  1. Kevin and I would like to go! Did you buy tix online or can we get them there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dog Sees God. It's an awesome show. I just have a hard time conceiving it with actors that are not teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't tell from the website whether or not you can buy them there, but here is the link to order them online:

    http://tickets.tbpac.org/calendar/view.asp?id=8280

    ReplyDelete
  4. scott and I are in let's do dinnah too!

    ReplyDelete