Welcome! This blog was designed as an open forum for us to set up social events and find people who might share similar interests. It can be whatever we want it to be so feel free to add pictures and content. Send Brittany J-A your contact info if you want to be added as a contributor. Have fun with it and enjoy!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Without further ado

Dearly Beloved,

After much deliberation and banter of uncertain quantities, it was decided with my complete support that I shall be hosting our next pot luck which will be on 9/2, Thursday, at 6:30PM. The theme of the potluck is dum dum dooom... things with the letter "P". Feel free to be creative. As long as the name of the dish has a "P" in it, you're a-okay! If you feel like you need examples or something, feel free to let me know.

I live at 14327 Wedgewood Circle, Apt 101, Tampa, FL 33613.

Just to warn people, I don't really have many chairs, but LOTS of floor space.

I'm looking forward to having folks over!

No comments:

Post a Comment