Welcome! This blog was designed as an open forum for us to set up social events and find people who might share similar interests. It can be whatever we want it to be so feel free to add pictures and content. Send Brittany J-A your contact info if you want to be added as a contributor. Have fun with it and enjoy!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall Class Sched for GYM!

It's here! http://usfweb2.usf.edu/camprec/Group%20Fitness/PDFs/Fall%2010.pdf
Lemme know what classes you guys are interested in.. way more fun to do them together.
I like spinning. I wanna try zumba.

2 comments:

  1. Zumba is so much fun! It looks like there are only 3 Zumba classes... one is during psychopathology (on Monday), but I think I can make the Friday one at noon (I have lab meetings until 11:30ish every Friday) -- wtf is Juniper Poplar, though??

    Depending on what my TA scheduling looks like, I will let you know about spin! I would also be interested in pilates, yoga, and body sculpt if anyone wants to try those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im worried Juniper Poplar is the dorm... right near PCD there is a dorm with that name, I believe....

    As for the other ones, I would try body sculpt.. kind of hate pilates and yoga though lol. Maybe I will get over that.. but not right now.

    ReplyDelete